[IMC] Help Illini Media Stay In Touch With You!

Alumni Alumni alumni at illinimedia.com
Tue May 14 18:04:55 UTC 2013

Hello,

A while ago, you were accidentally receiving The Daily Illini headline
emails in your mailbox everyday. And you may have, as a result,
unsubscribed because you didn’t want them cluttering your inbox.

However, because we use Constant Contact for both headline emails and
alumni communication, this also meant you were unsubscribed from Illini
Media’s alumni newsletters and other communications.

Unfortunately, Constant Contact will not allow us to add you back to the
alumni email list ourselves, so it’s all up to you!  If you want to
continue to receive Illini Media alumni emails, please subscribe again.

We understand why you have unsubscribed and we do sincerely apologize for
the error, however we would love to have you back! As an alum and an
important part of our company, we really want to be able to keep you in the
loop with all things happening at Illini Media. To subscribe again to the
alumni communications email list, please follow this link:

http://visitor.r20.constantcontact.com/d.jspllr=6erf57cab&p=oi&m=1102630274205<http://visitor.r20.constantcontact.com/d.jsp?llr=6erf57cab&p=oi&m=1102630274205>

Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns; email us or call
us at 217-337-8300.

Thanks!

Shelbi Borta                         Nancy Elliott

Marketing Manager               Development Director