[IMC] The Nation article - USPS

Aldo Baker me at aldobaker.com
Thu May 23 21:45:29 UTC 2013

Hello,
I was on your blog and saw that you’d reposted that article from The Nation about the (possible) impending doom of the USPS. I wanted to show you an infographic my team is promoting that imagines a World Without the Post Office. I thought it might be a nice visual follow-up post for your audience: http://www.numbersleuth.org/trends/usps/

If you could blog about this, that would be fantastic. As a thank-you, we will send over a hundred visitors directly to your post via our social share campaign. (Just link me the post URL.) If you’re too busy to blog though, a tweet or facebook post to your fans is appreciated as well!

Thanks so much,
Aldo Baker