[IMC] Summer Library Hours

Stephanie Stuart stuartst at champaignschools.org
Tue May 28 17:57:37 UTC 2013

Good Afternoon,

Please find information attached regarding the District's Summer Library Hours program. During the summer months, the District will provide access to some of our school libraries to students to support continued learning over the break. The Summer Library Hours will take place Monday, June 10 to Friday, August 2.  Students can browse, check out books, and participate in reading and learning activities.  Elementary students can go to any of the elementary schools; any middle school student can go to Jefferson; and any high school student can go to Centennial.  Please let me know if you have any questions.

Best wishes,
Stephanie

Stephanie Stuart
Community Relations Coordinator