[IMC] National Film Challenge - Judging Calendar

National Film Challenge nationalfilmchallenge at 48hourfilm.com
Fri Nov 22 06:05:56 UTC 2013

Hello National Film Challenge participants and fans!

We have been very busy downloading and processing all of this year's NFC
submissions as you can see by the above picture of us hard at work in the NFC
data center.

Now that the films will soon be on their way to the jury we have finalized the
judging calendar!

November25th - Judges receive films and judging guidelines.

December 9th - Results due from judges.

December 11th-18th  - Final 15 films online for Audience Choice voting.

December 23rd - All winners announced.

Announcement dates are yet to be determined for the following:

Last Chance Winner

GoPro Winner

Good luck to all of the 2013 NFC teams!

Duane and Robyn

Questions?

Please e-mail us with any questions: nationalfilmchallenge at 48hourfilm.com

We look forward to seeing your films!

Duane and Robyn

NFC Producers

This message was sent to imc at ucimc.org from:
National Film Challenge | PO Box 4008 | Washington, DC 20016

Unsubscribe:
http://app.icontact.com/icp/mmail-mprofile.pl?r=24950477&l=14146&s=T0ZG&m=92212&c=1368206

Forward To a Friend:
http://app.icontact.com/icp/core/message/forward?m=92212&s=24950477&c=T0ZG&cid=1368206