[IMC] We're glad to be in your toolbox.

Julia Wierski jwierski at prometheusradio.org
Thu Oct 3 20:43:04 UTC 2013

Station hopefuls!

Thank you for choosing to work with Prometheus on your Low Power FM license - whether you are in our Torchbearers Program, or if you have paid for engineering services, it has been our pleasure to help you bring the power of radio to your communities. Likewise - if you have participated in our free webinars or downloaded useful documents from our website, we are glad to have helped you!

These tools- and the time and people-power it takes to create them - are valuable. Prometheus provides them for free or as reasonably priced as possible so that as many communities as possible can get their share of the air.

We know you value what we do, or else you wouldn't be calling the Help Desk and emailing our staff.

If you'd like to show your support for the resources you've found useful on your way to submitting an application, please consider donating to Prometheus.

There are seven days left in our current fundraiser, and funds raised now will help our tech & engineering team provide more help after the window.

Will you donate $50 to help us towards our goal?

http://forms.prometheusradio.org/sites/all/modules/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=9632&qid=699523

Please show your love for Prometheus via our Indiegogo campaign and share it with your networks! THANK YOU!

If you've already donated - Thank you for chipping in!

Together, we're building the future of community radio. We can't wait to celebrate the sound of thousands of communities nationwide, all sharing their stories and perspectives. Best of luck to all of you in the application window!

Sincerely,

The Staff at Prometheus

P.O. Box 42158
Philadelphia, PA 19101