[IMC] 2013 Champaign Park District Zombie Run presented by the Illinois Lottery

Hsiung Marler Hsiung.Marler at cparkdistrict.com
Fri Oct 4 17:18:52 UTC 2013

This is a one time email.  Your email address has not been added to any type of list for further use.

Hello, my name is Hsiung Marler.  I'm part of the planning committee for the 2013 Champaign Park District Zombie Run presented by the Illinois Lottery on October 19.  Last year's inaugural Champaign Park District Zombie Run was a huge success.  This year we're trying to make it even better.  That's where we were hoping you could help.  We'd like to get the word out to your organization about the event.  Our hope is that you would forward this email on to your members.  I've also attached a poster.

Most Zombie Runs are just 5Ks with zombies sprinkled around the course.  Ours is a plot driven race.  Racers do not know where they are going.  They have to follow the story.  And of course, there are zombies to avoid-what's a zombie run without a few undead!

You can be a racer or a zombie.  To begin please go to our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/events/528286180570611/.  Then visit our registration page at http://bit.ly/12Y5j7F.  The registration Class IDs for the various positions specify arrival times.  The race is about 2 miles and is mostly a trail run.  The cost for racers is $25 for residents.  For zombies the cost is $2 which covers makeup (we can do your makeup) and snacks.  There is no cost to be a 'Special Ops' set up and tear down volunteers.

We are past the t-shirt deadline so anyone registering now no longer automatically gets a t-shirt, but there will be extra t-shirts for sale for $5.  Last year the extra t-shirts sold out very quickly.

If you have questions feel free to email me or simply post your question on our Facebook page.

Hsiung Marler

Youth Sports Coordinator

Champaign Park District

217.398.2571