[IMC] meeting space info

Danielle Chynoweth chyn at ucimc.org
Sun Oct 13 16:32:48 UTC 2013

Welcome to town Kristina! Our IMC used to sponsor the DC IMC when it was
around.

The family room is available to members to use for non commercial uses free
of charge. We ask you to become a member (you can do this online on our
website or in person at the IMC 12-7 Monday through Friday) and encourage
your participants to support the IMC through membership which helps pay to
maintain the  family room. We also encourage pass the hat.

I am ccing our building and venue coordinators who can work with you on
access, getting on the calendar and explaining membership.

Thanks!

Danielle