[IMC] For Immediate Release: 4000 Years of Choice

Caroline Baljon indigo.coop at gmail.com
Tue Oct 15 15:06:52 UTC 2013

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:

Title: 4000 Years of Choice
Location: Indi Go
Dates: November 1st-3rd
Opening Reception: Friday, November 1st, 6-9pm

 Raise your glass to Reproductive Justice and join the Illinois Choice
Action Team for our "Champagne in Champaign" fundraiser featuring the work
of Heather Ault!

Tickets are $10 for the opening reception from 6PM - 9PM on November 1st!
Complimentary champagne and door prizes!

Proceeds to benefit the Illinois Choice Action Team, a group of volunteers
committed to advancing NARAL Pro-Choice America's mission. The Illinois
Choice Action Team is a committed group of volunteers advancing NARAL
Pro-Choice America's Mission since 2005.  They are based in Chicago,
Illinois, but we work with activists all over the state.  Our ultimate goal
is to use the political process to ensure reproductive rights for all women
in Illinois.  To meet this goal, the Illinois Choice Action Team engage in
many activities, including: working for pro-choice candidates during
election cycles, educating groups and the public about reproductive rights
issues, monitoring state legislation related to reproductive rights,
boosting our visibility in the community via canvassing and tabling at
events, working with like-minded organizations, staging visibililty events
(counter-protests) along with escorting at various clinic in IL. To find
out more about the Illinois Choice Action Team you can go to
www.ilchoiceactionteam.org.

To preview some of Heather's fabulous work, you can check out her website at
 http://www.4000yearsforchoice.com/

RSVP on Facebook or email leadership at ilchoiceactionteam.org Visit
www.4000yearsforchoice.com for more information.

--