[IMC] Time to Finish your LPFM Application

Prometheus Radio Project support at prometheusradio.org
Fri Oct 18 22:33:06 UTC 2013

	 WE CAN GET YOU TO THE FINISH LINE

	 With the FCC's services unavailable for the past two weeks due
to the government shut down, the FCC is pushing back the deadline to
submit applications for LPFM licenses to November 14. This means that
there is still time to apply and take advantage of this historic
opportunity to own the airwaves! But you need to get moving. Your
application needs precise technical information or it could be
dissmissed.

	 FOR $500 PROMETHEUS WILL:

 	* Prepare a report detailing your options for channels and
locations, along with maps showing the estimated coverage of your
potential station.

 	* Ensure that you have all the technical information for your low
power FM application to be considered accurate.

	 _Depending on your situation, a more complex engineering study might
be necessary for the FCC. In these cases we will directly connect you
to an outside engineer who we know can complete the technical
information for your application. There will be additional fees to the
engineer but the report we produce could lower these costs._

 We have limited capacity, so please contact us soon if you want the
service!

	 CONTACT: ENGINEERING at PROMETHEUSRADIO.ORG

 Opt out of all future mailings [2]

Links:
------
[2] http://forms.prometheusradio.org/o.1362.762688.632c3fe36b589b34@prometheusradio.org