[IMC] Shirts for your club

Kurt Wooden kurt at ooshirts.com
Mon Sep 2 05:17:01 UTC 2013

Hi!

My name is Kurt and I am a part of a custom shirt printing company called ooShirts. We're a fast-growing startup that specializes in making t-shirts for college groups. I found your information through your university's website and was seeing if you needed shirts printed for your group. We have very low prices, free shipping & setup, and great print quality.

Here are some sample prices (with free shipping & setup):

25 -  $4.66 per shirt

50 - $3.80 per shirt

100 - $3.46 per shirt

These quotes are for white shirts with a 1 color print, but you can get instant quotes for other shirt style/color combinations on our website.

If you'd like more information, you can simply respond to me and I'll be happy to help.

Thanks!

Kurt

www.ooshirts.com

Phone: 866 660 8667 x509