[IMC] Progressive Fest

pat.simpson at comcast.net pat.simpson at comcast.net
Wed Sep 4 00:05:07 UTC 2013

Greetings. East Central Illinois Jobs with Justice is interested in bringing C-U progressive groups and individuals together to begin to consider ways we can further collaborate and coordinate. As a first step in initiating this process, we are coordinating a Progressive Potluck this Oct. 5th at Channing Murray Foundation, 1209 E. Oregon, Urbana , from 6 to 9 pm. Parking is available; also there will be literature tables available for progressive groups and such groups will also have an opportunity to introduce their organization to attendees and discuss their organization's upcoming events.

An invitation is attached.

If you have any further questions about this event, contact Pat at 684-9920.

Solidarity,

Pat Simpson