[IMC] Free Speed Reading Classes for U of I Students

Paul Nowak Paul_Nowak at mail.vresp.com
Tue Sep 17 16:08:23 UTC 2013

I'm teaching some speed-reading workshops for U of I students and was
wondering if you could pass along this information to members of your
organization that might be interested.

These workshops are free to all students at  University of Illinois
at Urbana-Champaign.

More info:
http://cts.vresp.com/c/?IrisReading/d77c201c37/9f41bace39/37e221f81a

The workshops are scheduled for October 14-16 and will focus on 3
topics:

1.) How To Boost Your Reading Speed
2.) How To Improve Your Comprehension
3.) How To Remember More of What You Read

Register here:
http://cts.vresp.com/c/?IrisReading/d77c201c37/9f41bace39/53729fee14

Because class space is limited, we are asking that students RSVP
through the links above.

Can you share this info with members of your organization?

I think they'll find the workshops very useful. Especially if they're
behind in their reading.

Thanks in advance!

-Paul

Paul Nowak
Program Director | Iris Reading

Questions? Contact Us:
312-857-4747
support at irisreading.com

following link:

http://cts.vresp.com/u?d77c201c37/9f41bace39/mlpftw

This message was sent by Paul Nowak using VerticalResponse

Iris Reading
230 South Clark
Suite 161
Chicago, Illinois 60604
US

Read the VerticalResponse marketing policy:
http://www.verticalresponse.com/content/pm_policy.html