[IMC] 30 minute SHORT FILM PROJECT

Guy Jones lilzo411 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 25 16:37:49 UTC 2013

To Whom It May Concern,

My name is Guy and I will be shooting a 30 Minute SHORT FILM, that will be submitted to the Seattle International Film Festival. I am inquiring as to whether or not your organization is willing and able to assist me in my efforts. I'm particularly interested in whether or not we could utilize your stage, for rehearsals. I'm also curious as to whether or not your organization has audio-visual equipment available, on either a "loan" or rental basis? There is a time constraint thus we hope to hear back from you in the not too distant future. Incidentally, SIFF is recognized by the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences as a Qualifying Festival in all Short Film categories. Should you assist us, there will definitely be on-screen acknowledgements to all that invest into this labor of love. Thank you and have an amazing day.

Guy Jones
SGUYS THE LIMIT, INC.
253-306-7988