[IMC] IMC Programming Committee Sat Oct 5 at 1pm: let's talk website and select our new guest artist!

Danielle Chynoweth chyn at ojctech.com
Mon Sep 30 03:00:23 UTC 2013

We had a great Open House last Saturday with many new faces, a tour of the
building, and a video recorded bus tour of IMC impacts in the community.
Let's keep the momentum going!

All IMC working groups, renters, and affiliated projects are invited to the
next IMC Programming Committee meeting this Saturday, Oct. 5th at 1pm in
the Family Room of the IMC.

Tasty agenda items include:

   - building a new UCIMC website to highlights and feeds to and from all
   the program websites
   - getting ALL events at the IMC and within working groups on the calendar
   - coordinating social media
   - the new space policy
   - proposals for IMC programs that need to be vetting by the committee

Be there!

Danielle