[IMC] reserving IMC for 5/2 [from Rebecah Pulsifer]

Stuart Levy stuartnlevy at gmail.com
Thu Dec 11 12:43:46 EST 2014

Subject:
reserving IMC for 5/2
From:
Rebecah Pulsifer <rebecah.pulsifer at gmail.com>
Date:
12/11/14 10:39 AM

To:
imc at ucimc.org

Hello,

I spoke with you a couple weeks ago about reserving the IMC sun room on
Saturday, 5/2 for a UIUC graduate student conference (the British
Modernities Group conference). We would need the space all day, from
roughly 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. You recommended that we join the IMC for a
cheaper overall rate, and quoted me at $350 for total cost for our
one-day event.

I know that we need to put down a deposit on the space; however, since
funds are coming from the University, we need an itemized invoice in
order to transfer money to the IMC. Could you please provide me with an
itemized invoice for the event? When I receive that, I can send it to my
department and they will send the payment to the IMC.

Also, I thought of one other question about the space: is there a
projector and projection screen we can use there?

Thank you!

Rebecah Pulsifer
British Modernities Group co-coordinator, 2014-2015