[IMC] Political Prisoner Birthday Poster For February

ppbirthday at riseup.net ppbirthday at riseup.net
Fri Feb 7 00:15:00 UTC 2014

Hello Friends and Comrades,

1) Here is the political prisoner birthday poster for February. As always,
please post this poster publicly and/or use it to start a card writing
night of your own.
http://prisonbookscollective.files.wordpress.com/2014/02/022014.pdf

2) If you’re not already financially committed to a different anti-prison
effort please help us by becoming a monthly sustainer of our work or
making a one-time donation. We're in a funding crunch right now and your
donation would help ensure that we don't have to interrupt our program.
Your generosity not only feeds our work, it is a part of it. Pooling
resources is resistance in action.
https://www.wepay.com/donations/prison-books-monthly-sustainer

3) Be sure to check out the latest Political Prisoner/Prisoner Of War
every-other week update by the  NYC-Anarchist Black Cross. There are lots
of important updates on many political prisoners.
http://nycabc.files.wordpress.com/2014/02/updates-4-feb-2014.pdf

Until Every Cage Is Empty,

The Chapel Hill Prison Books Collective
http://prisonbooks.info