[IMC] Student Job Opportunity for Your Organization's Members- University of Illinois Foundation

University of Illinois Foundation rrich4 at uif.uillinois.edu
Wed Feb 12 16:17:24 UTC 2014

The University of Illinois Foundation is now Hiring!

View this email in your browser (http://us3.campaign-archive2.com/?u=0b130895e2026043251e639f8&id=26b124a8e9&e=9ac22f360a)

Dear Proud Illini,

I am the Senior Manager of Telemarketing at the University of Illinois Foundation. We are in the process of recruitment and are searching the University of Illinois for talented students looking for a great job opportunity and a chance to get in better touch with their campus. Today we are contacting you, because you are a leader in a student organization on campus. We ask that you please forward this email to the students in your organization. Thank you in advance for your help! Below, is information about the Student Development Representative position:

At the University of Illinois Foundation, we contact alumni and friends in an effort to fundraise and garner support for all three campuses of the University. In order to optimize our returns and get as much support as we possibly can, we are always looking for the best and brightest students to represent the University and its affiliates. You represent one of the most elite organizations on-campus and have a background that already qualifies you for a position with us.

At UIF, we have some unique features that make us an excellent place to work on-campus.

·Many opportunities for promotion and advancement internally

·Work with other students

·Create own schedule weekly

·Very relaxed work environment

·Four-hour shifts Sunday through Thursday

·Never work on Friday or Saturday

·No calling during school holidays and vacations

·Terrific resume booster providing great communication and interpersonal skills
·Pay starts at $10.00 with opportunities for raises every semester
· Must be a freshman, sophomore or junior to apply.

If you feel like you carry the appropriate skill set for this position and would like to pursue employment with us, please contact our hotline at 217-300-7272 (tel:217-300-7272)  and mention this letter in your phone call. We will review our applicants and get in touch with you accordingly.

Also visit our facebook page! www.facebook.com/workatuif

Thank you very much for your consideration and hopefully we’ll be seeing you at UIF soon!

Best regards,

Ross Richards

**
Be sure to message our page with any questions. Apply now!