[IMC] Marketing opportunity from 40 North

Amanda Baker abaker at 40north.org
Fri Feb 14 22:12:37 UTC 2014

Hello!
As a service to the Champaign County artists and arts organizations, 40 North is putting together a bag of community information to give attendees of our annual fundraiser on February 28th. At check out, attendees will be offered a bag to carry anything they may have purchased at our fundraiser. These bags will be pre-stuffed with any flyers/collateral you provide. This is completely FREE to you.

Here are the logistics: You must provide 200 pieces, no bigger than a 8.5"x11". You must drop them off to the 40 North offices by 5pm on February 24th.

If this is something you're interested in, please let me know as soon as possible.

Thank you!

Amanda Baker
Programs and Events Coordinator
40 North | 88 West - Champaign County Arts Council
106 South Neil Street
Champaign, IL 61820
phone 217.363.3795
fax 217.398.3037