[IMC] Fw: Poster for Reception and Gallery Hours

Jessica Watson jessicabulty at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 6 21:49:31 UTC 2014

On Monday, January 6, 2014 3:37 PM, Jessica Watson <jessicabulty at yahoo.com> wrote:

Hi Friends,
I forgot to add this attachment of the poster inviting you to my photography exhibit reception at the Institute for Creativity in Downtown Champaign, Sat. Jan. 18 from 7-9pm.

I am showing all new pictures with fellow photographers, Roger Inman, and W. T. Payne.  Also, my friends Laura Sleade and Ed Hawks will be playing live music as Flatville Ditch.

The show will be on at I4C for a few weeks so please come anytime to see our work during the gallery hours listed.  Please spread this poster far and wide.  Everyone is invited.

Happy New Year!

Jessica
217-550-1663