[IMC] Alternative Press Index: Address Change for Public I Subscription

Altpress altpress at charm.net
Sat Jan 11 04:52:18 UTC 2014

Dear Urbana-Champaign Independent Media Center,

The Alternative Press Center, home of the Alternative Press Index, has
recently relocated to Baltimore after six years in Chicago. Please update
our mailing address for our complimentary subscription to Public I so that
we may continue to include it in the API. Our new address is:

Alternative Press Center
PO Box 13127
Baltimore, MD 21203

A postcard reminder of our new address will follow in a couple of weeks to
help avoid any interruption in our coverage. Thank you for your work.

In Solidarity,

Kevin Jones
Associate Editor
Alternative Press Center

P.S. For reference our former address was:

Alternative Press Center
PO Box 47739
Chicago, IL 60647