[IMC] Fwd: Digital Dialogue: Advancing a People's Media Justice Agenda in 2014

Danielle Chynoweth chyn at ucimc.org
Thu Jan 23 06:05:47 UTC 2014

IMC members and volunteers interested in media policy are welcome to join
this national dialogue. RSVP below. - Danielle

         January, 2014

*You're Invited to the **Media Action Grassroots Network
(MAG-Net)*<http://org2.salsalabs.com/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=jBwdg0g9dr%2Fuca7G7B4ROK6s7BXpyjK8>
*'s** January Digital Dialogue
<http://org2.salsalabs.com/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=F6arVid8iSQduYHmjhC2%2Fa6s7BXpyjK8>
Edition*

<http://org2.salsalabs.com/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=d4peSSUt3dGurfKMMmF6vK6s7BXpyjK8>
 Register for the January 29th Digital Dialogue
Now!<http://org2.salsalabs.com/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=G18o9dngPjnBiWorgssLGTUL8I6hdjmx>
Help
Us Spread the Word:

RSVP for our 1/29 Digital Dialogue "Advancing a People's #MediaJustice
Agenda in 2014"
http://bit.ly/Jan29DDRSVP<http://org2.salsalabs.com/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=rPEBen9gzYazmwOWj6fkaq6s7BXpyjK8>

1/29 Digital Dialogue "A People's #MediaJustice Agenda" @SPNN
@prometheusradio @NHMC @freepress http://bit.ly/Jan29DDRSVP

1/29 Digital Dialogue "A People's #MediaJustice Agenda" hosted by
@MediaLitProject  @mediamobilizing @mediaaction http://bit.ly/Jan29DDRSVP
And check out our November Digital Dialogue - "New Leaders in Government:
What it Means for Media
Justice"<http://org2.salsalabs.com/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=RK6KWBIw8fI%2Frz4NAwXlnq6s7BXpyjK8>

    You are subscribed to The Center for Media Justice's email list. You
can unsubscribe
here<http://org2.salsalabs.com/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=Sdi%2BIf61dUdDq0KuD5K2n66s7BXpyjK8>
.

Privacy Policy

MAG-Net is a project of The Center for Media Justice (CMJ).  CMJ is
committed to protecting the privacy of visitors to our website, as well as
that of our online action members. In general, CMJ treats your contact
information as private and confidential. CMJ will not give, sell, rent,
exchange or otherwise share your information with anyone else without your
prior consent.

     [image: empowered by Salsa] <http://www.salsalabs.com/?email>