[IMC] Advertising At the Art Theater Co-op

Chris Woodward chriswoodwar92 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 1 13:59:52 EDT 2014

Hello,

My name is Chris Woodward and I am working under Austin McCann at the Art
Theater Co-op in beautiful downtown Champaign. Recently, the Art Theater
has begun a project focusing on on-screen advertising of local businesses,
restaurants, arts organizations, and other enterprises located in the
community.

Advertising at the Art Theater is an excellent way to bring your message to
our wide, engaged audience base. An average of 788 people come to the
theater each week to see one of our films or special events. This means
that, on average, 89,157 weekly impressions will be made from your
on-screen ad. If you do decide to advertise on-screen at the Art Theater,
the first slide would cost $100. Additional slides, running simultaneously,
are $40 per month.

If you have any interest in doing so, please contact me and we can schedule
a face-to-face interview to further discuss the matter.

Thank you,

Chris