[IMC] Chicago Activism Project

Chicago Activism activismchicago at gmail.com
Mon Jul 7 20:22:21 EDT 2014

Hello Friends,

We would like to invite you to check out our new website:
www.chicagoactivism.org.

This website offers various resources for activists and social justice
organizations including: a news feed, calendar of events, and a map of
local organizations.

These tools help people to stay connected with ongoing campaigns, get the
latest news updates, receive notice of important events and activities, and
network with local organizations. We hope this site will assist in building
solidarity across all areas of social justice and help mobilize people to
take action.

You can participate by adding your organization to the site.

*ADD ARTICLES TO OUR NEWS FEED*

If your organization would like have articles automatically posted in our
news feed, then submit the RSS feed of your website or blog here: submit a
feed <http://www.chicagoactivism.org/submit-feed>

*ADD EVENTS TO OUR CALENDAR*
If your organization would like an event to appear on our calendar there
are 3 easy ways to do it.

*1.* Simply befriend Acto Chi
<https://www.facebook.com/people/Acto-Chi/100008271158437> on Facebook and
invite us to your event for it to be automatically added to our calendar.

*2.* You can share your organization’s ICAL link (submit ICAL link
<http://www.chicagoactivism.org/submit-feed>), and every event posted on
your group’s calendar will be posted automatically.

*3.* You can also email us the information and we will post it manually.
*ADD ORGANIZATIONS TO OUR MAP*
If your organization would like to be added to our Activist Map, you can do
so by filling out this form: (Chicago Activism Map Form
<http://www.chicagoactivism.org/add-organization-to-map>).

*FOLLOW OUR TWITTER FEED*
Follow @ChicagoActivism <https://twitter.com/ChicagoActivism> on Twitter,
tweet us your events and we'll promote them.

Please contact us at activismchicago at gmail.com for assistance.

Best,

Mike Kalas and Jason Page

Multikulti
1000 N. Milwaukee Ave
Chicago Il, 60642

*If you would like to make a donation to Multikulti to help support the
Chicago Activism project you can do so online by going to:
www.mkchi.org/donate <http://www.mkchi.org/donate>.*