[IMC] Fwd: Nuestras Voces/Our Voices: A Youth Dialogue With FCC Chairman Tom Wheeler

Danielle Chynoweth chyn at ojctech.com
Mon Jun 30 12:52:35 EDT 2014

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: amalia deloney <socialmedia at mediajustice.org>
Date: Mon, Jun 30, 2014 at 11:45 AM
Subject: Nuestras Voces/Our Voices: A Youth Dialogue With FCC Chairman Tom
Wheeler
To: chyn at ucimc.org

         June 30, 2014

  .

Dear Danielle ,

Today's the day! Chairman Tom Wheeler is in Albuquerque, New Mexico to talk
with folks like you about the communications issues that are impacting
communities across the country.  We're proud to support a special
event, "Nuestras
Voces/Our Voices: A Youth Dialogue with FCC Chairman Wheeler," organized by
our friends-- and Media Action Grassroots Network Anchor-- Media Literacy
Project.
<http://org2.salsalabs.com/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=AIaygmo8EmCqUH%2B1BJuB%2BQjWWIx2a4yi>

.

Even though "Nuestras Voces/Our Voices" is happening in Albuquerque,
there's still a way to add *your* voice to the conversation.

 Here's two ways you can join the action:

   1. Set up a watch party. Use this link to watch the live webcast
   <http://org2.salsalabs.com/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=x32k%2FuhKY%2F2jyGC7HQHg4meNBOtk5OJO>with
   your friends. Tune in from 6:30-8 p.m. MST.
   2. Join the conversation. Tweet questions and comments to
   @medialitproject and use the hashtag #OurVoicesNM.

 I'm here in Albuquerque with Media Literacy Project-- and our MAG-Net
members, Generation Justice, SouthWest Organizing Project, Quote UnQuote
and Young Women United-- plus our allies at Free Press. We're ready to go,
and excited to hear from all of you!

 In Solidarity,

 amalia deloney

*.*