[IMC] New Drop-In Center for the Homeles

Melany Jackson melany at cuathome.us
Thu May 1 23:50:44 EDT 2014

We are so excited! Today was the day we signed the lease and got the keys
for our new Daytime Drop-In Center property in downtown/midtown Champaign.
Our hope is to open to the public sometime in June.

Our other 2 new initiatives are also up and running--the Recovery House and
the Family House.

All of this in the short time since One Winter Night on February 21!

Melany Jackson, M.Div.
Chair, Council of Service Providers to the Homeless

[image:
http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-snc4/276909_208587855869212_2573299_n.jpg]
Executive Director
www.cuathome.us
P.O. Box 8816
Champaign, IL 61826-8816

<https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=6ZX3MYJAUPRVC>

Office: 217-819-4569
Cell: 217-480-5820
The One who has called you is completely dependable. If he said it, he'll
do it!
*(I Thessalonians 5:24)*