[IMC] C-U Confidential - Issue 8 - ROUND 2 advertising solicitations

C-U Confidential cuconfidential at gmail.com
Thu May 29 15:49:10 EDT 2014

Afternoon folks,

Not going to go in-depth or into a cheery press-release pitch here. If you
even happened to notice, *C-U Confidential *did not street in April as
expected. Among several time crunch-related issues that could be cited as
culprits, a big factor was that I failed to drum up enough advertising
revenue to warrant going to print. I have personal reasons, however, for
pushing forward and getting this number out ASAP, mainly because it *was*
in progress at the time and I hate to see projects go unfinished or pushed
back again ... and again ... and *again *...

Apart from general release at hot spots FOR FREE in the C-U,
Bloomington-Normal, Danville, etc. as we would normally do, we have a
couple of key audiences to gift with CUC and an update on our cultural
pursuits. One would be* the inevitable crowd attending the Roger Ebert
documentary LIFE ITSELF* when it opens at the Art Theater Co-op on July 11.
The other, more expediently, would be* the visiting cast and crew of the
film production FOOD* that will be in C-U through the end of June.

So, please consider again whether you might have interest in advertising
your goods or services in the pages of C-U Confidential. We are keeping
with the handful who did place ads originally, and *would like to book ALL
space that can be allotted for ads by next FRIDAY, JUNE 6*. Art work would
be due the following week BY WEDNESDAY, JUNE 11, and payment due dates can
be negotiated on a per-client basis. Please hit the following link for the
base prices:

*http://www.micro-film-magazine.com/cublog/?page_id=145
<http://www.micro-film-magazine.com/cublog/?page_id=145>*

*NOTE that the back cover is claimed, as is 1/2 of the inside front cover.*

Thank you again for your time and support. Share share *share*. And, please
think to tell the creatives outside our immediate filmmaker and film fan
circles about C-U Confidential in the hopes they might have reason to chip
in.

Personal donations can also be sent to cuconfidential at gmail.com via PayPal.
Please mark in the comments that funds should be put towards C-U
Confidential #8.

All the best,

Jason Pankoke
Editor
C-U Confidential

--
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

C-U Confidential
C-U Blogfidential
_______________

The Movies of Champaign, Urbana, and the Cities Beyond!

http://www.facebook.com/cuconfidential
http://www.micro-film-magazine.com/cublog/
http://www.youtube.com/cuconfidential <http://www.youtube.com/crimsonmole>
cuconfidential at gmail.com

Keep tabs on the New Art Film Festival, returning in 2014!

http://newartfilmfestival.com/
https://www.facebook.com/newartfilmfestival