[IMC] Public I Inquiry [CBHC health care navigator seeking to publish ACA Open Enrollment info]

Stuart Levy stuartnlevy at gmail.com
Fri Nov 7 18:01:34 EST 2014

Subject:
Public I Inquiry
From:
Alexa Musgrove <amusgrove at cbhconline.org>
Date:
11/7/14 4:33 PM

To:
imc at ucimc.org

Hello,

My name is Alexa Musgrove and I am a Navigator at the Campaign for
Better Care in Champaign. My job is to help anyone who is still
uninsured to find out what kind of health care coverage they are
eligible for and then to help them enroll in that coverage.  I can also
help anyone with plan renewals or any questions they may have about
their plans. We offer these services completely free of charge!

I was hoping to possibly get some information into the Public I about
the upcoming Open Enrollment period (Nov.15- Feb.15) and the services
that the Navigators at the Campaign for Better Health Care can provide.
Our ultimate goal is to advocate for and help to create accessible,
quality health care for our community, so we would really like to reach
as many people as possible!

Is this the correct email address to contact to get in touch with the
Public I?  If not, can you direct me to the right one?
Thank you,

Alexa

--

**Alexa Musgrove*

*Campaign for Better Health Care**

*

/Quality, accessible, affordable health care for all/.

In partnership with Get Covered Illinois and the Illinois Department of
Public Health

44 E. Main St., Suite 414, Champaign IL 61820
*Cell**:*217.530.5859
amusgrove at cbhconline.org <mailto:amusgrove at cbhconline.org>
www.cbhconline.org <http://www.cbhconline.org/>

*