[IMC] National Film Challenge Has A New Name!

National Film Challenge nationalfilmchallenge at 48hourfilm.com
Mon Sep 15 16:41:00 EDT 2014

The National Film Challenge Has a New Name!

Like the Universe - we’re expanding!  The National Film Challenge now extends to
all points North, South, East and West and our new name reflects that
expansion.  We are excited to announce that the National Film Challenge is now
the Four Points Film Project!

Four Points Film Project Registration Opens TODAY!

Competition Weekend of Oct 24th - 27th!

Join this exciting worldwide filmmaking competition and circumnavigate the globe
with us.  Be a part of the creativity, talent, and filmmaking innovation from
around the world.  The Best Film will be awarded $3000 USD and the Audience
Choice Award winner will receive $1000 USD so don't miss out on this
opportunity!

The Best Film and the Audience Choice Award film will both screen at
Filmapalooza in Los Angeles, Spring of 2015.

The Four Points Film Project competition weekend begins at 7:00 PM your local
time on October 24th, 2014 and concludes on October 27th.  Your team has 72
hours to write, shoot, edit, score and submit your short film.  You will be
assigned two random genres and you must shoot your film using either, or both,
of the genres.  Each time zone will be assigned its own set of elements -
character, prop and line of dialogue.  All films will be submitted online and
instructions will be provided to your team upon registration.

Early Bird Registration opens TODAY at a cost of $115 USD per team.  Sign your
team up now to take advantage of this Early Bird rate!  To register please visit
our website at: [1]http://www.fourpointsfilmproject.com

Stand by for more exciting news!  We look forward to seeing what the filmmaking
world has in store this year!

If you have any questions, please contact us at:
[2]fourpointsfilmproject at 48hourfilm.com

Get Started Today!

Think Fast, Film Fast. Remember: Your next film could be your best film ever!

Duane Trammell
Robyn Sarvis
2014 Four Points Film Project Producers