[IMC] Heartland Maker Fest

Emily Knox emilyknox at gmail.com
Mon Sep 29 23:21:59 EDT 2014

Hello,

I am writing to find out if the IMC would like to have a table at the
Heartland Maker Fest this year.  It's being held on Saturday, October 18th
at the Lincoln Square Mall.  We would wave the $15 table fee for you.  The
call for makers form is available here:
http://heartlandmakerfest.org/callformakers/ and the deadline to sign up is
October 3rd.

I am also writing to inquire if someone would like to give a short
presentation on the IMC during the Fest.  Topics are fairly open but it
would be wonderful if someone could discuss the IMC and it's connection to
our theme "Inspire, Empower, Connect."

Emily