[IMC] Support the IMC - Round-Up at Common Ground in April

Jay Schubert jay.schubert at gmail.com
Tue Apr 7 16:35:10 EDT 2015

[image: Inline image 2]

IMC Supporters,

*The best way to support the IMC in April is by shopping at Common Ground*

Each month, Common Ground Food Co-Operative features one community
organization as the recipient of their "Round-Up" program.  At the register
shoppers can choose to round-up their purchase to the nearest dollar (or
any amount) and those extra few dollars and cents are then donated to the
partnering organization.  Co-op members nominated the IMC and we were
selected to be the featured recipient in April.

*Show your support for our community* by shopping the Coop and rounding up
for the IMC.  Every dollar helps and can really add up over the course of
the month.

Did you know that you can also support the IMC *at no cost to you* by
Shopping at *Schnucks* or on *Amazon.com*?  I will be happy to tell you
how, just ask!

Thanks,
Jay Schubert
IMC Membership & Fundraising Committee