[IMC] Special Gifts for the Homeless

Melany Jackson melany at cuathome.us
Tue Dec 1 07:14:28 EST 2015

This email newsletter was sent to you in graphical HTML format.
If you're seeing this version, your email program prefers plain text emails.
You can read the original version online:
http://ymlp328.com/zC3ktd

Giving Tuesday
November 30, 2015

Hello,

My guess is that you're getting quite a few emails, facebook messages,
and paper mailers all encouraging you to be a part of Giving Tuesday.
We hope that you will consider giving a small or large gift to help
our friends who do not have an address. Here's how:

TRANSPORTATION MINISTRY
-gas gift card
-oil changes
-volunteer drivers
-volunteer riders

TRANSITIONAL HOUSING MINISTRY
-grocery gift card
-annual bus pass ($84)

-twin beds
-twin bedding

THE PHOENIX DAYTIME DROP-IN CENTER
-adult bicycles in good working condition
-2 stackable washer/dryers
-powder detergent
-dryer sheets

STREET OUTREACH
-adult backpacks
-adult winter coats

All donations can be dropped off at our current Phoenix location, 215
S. Neil. We are open Tuesday-Friday, noon-5pm. THANK YOU!

For those who wish to mail a gift, our address is:
C-U at Home
PO Box 8816
Champaign, IL 61826

And for those who would like to give using a credit card:

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=6ZX3MYJAUPRVC
(
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=6ZX3MYJAUPRVC
)

Thank you for supporting C-U at Home with your gift. C-U at Home is a
501c3 non-profit that is funded 100% by local donations.

Melany Jackson
Executive Director

C-U at Home  ::  PO Box 8816, Champaign, IL 61826  ::  217-819-4569