[IMC] U-Illinois Vet Student Club Event Booking / RFU Simulcast

Stewart Dickson mathartspd at gmail.com
Wed Dec 9 11:39:23 EST 2015

Hi,

My daughter is classmates with our own former Lynsee Melchi of the IMC and
RFU.
Lynsee wants to plan an event at the IMC for a vet student club.  She'd
also like to incorporate
a radio element into the event.  So, she needs someone skilled in hooking
up the sound
board in the Main Space to an RFU simulcast.  Last person I heard do that
was Chris
Ritzo for the RFU Anniversary November 13th-14th.  Is there anyone around
(not sure of the
date) who can help with this?

Thanks,

-Stewart Dickson, TechKnowLedge, Thursday Mornings from 8 to 9 on WRFU-LP
FM 104.5 Urbana