[IMC] Opportunity to earn some extra money while supporting Books to Prisoners

Jay Schubert jay.schubert at gmail.com
Sat Mar 14 19:55:56 EDT 2015

Books to Prisoners has an opportunity that could be a great fit for the
right person.

In order to pay our postage bills, we sell some of the books we receive as
donations.  For several years now, we have partnered with volunteers who
are interested in selling books online.  This equally raises money for
Books to Prisoners and the person doing the selling.

We provide the books, the space to work and other support.  You simply
setup your own online shop, work your own hours and raise as much or as
little money as your schedule and ambition permits (this has ranged from
hundreds to thousands per month depending on the individual and the
season).  We can be flexible with terms to suit your personality and needs.
If interested in learning more, please let me know.

Thanks,

Jay Schubert
Volunteer Coordinator
UC Books to Prisoners <http://www.books2prisoners.org/>