[IMC] Can we laugh in the face of catastrophe?

Andy Bichlbaum andy at asb.yeslab.org
Thu May 21 17:36:17 EDT 2015

==============================
NEWS FLASH: The Yes Men Are Revolting!
==============================
Friends,

We face huge global challenges. It’s no laughing matter. Or is it? Check out our new trailer for The Yes Men are Revolting and tell us what you think... https://asb.yeslab.org/sites/all/modules/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=996&qid=1388993

Click here if you laughed: https://asb.yeslab.org/sites/all/modules/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=997&qid=1388993
And click here if you didn't: https://asb.yeslab.org/sites/all/modules/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=998&qid=1388993

Either way, we hope you’ll see the movie, share it with your friends, and join us in revolt. The Yes Men Are Revolting will be available on iTunes, Vimeo, and On Demand beginning June 9 and in theaters starting June 12 in New York, Los Angeles, Washington DC, San Francisco, Seattle, and more.

(We love mobs! If you want to bring a group to the theater or host a panel or screening, email us here: rebecca at picturemotion.com)

In the meantime, our brand spanking new Action Switchboard scheme generating machine is off to a revolting start -- this week some of our friends used it to announce an official commemorative stamp for Doug Hughes, the flying mailman who landed a gyrocopter on the US Capitol lawn, demanding an end to dirty money in politics! His trial is today -- let's give Doug a little love on social media, by Tweeting or posting the below:

Coolest stamp ever! Thx @USPS @GOPOversight for recognizing what @DougHughesDCflu #GetMoneyOut flight all about https://asb.yeslab.org/sites/all/modules/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=1001&qid=1388993

Onwards!

Mike and Andy

You received this email because you signed up to receive information
from The Yes Lab. or one of its partners. Learn more and connect by
visiting our web site YesLab.org and please join/like our
Facebook Page: https://asb.yeslab.org/sites/all/modules/civicrm/extern/url.php?u=1000&qid=1388993
			20 Cooper Sq. 5th Floor
New York, NY 10003
United States