[IMC] IMC Member Gathering & Meeting - Sunday Dec 6 @ 2pm

Danielle Chynoweth ucimcmembership at gmail.com
Sun Nov 29 11:16:40 EST 2015

Dear Friend --

Please join us for the Annual IMC Membership Gathering and Meeting, Sunday December 6th from 2-4:30pm in the Sunroom of the IMC.

During the meeting we will build friendships, celebrate our work from this last year, vote on board members and structure changes, brainstorm adventures for the next year - and sing!

Food from the Red Herring with be provided. The space is wheelchair accessible from the south entrance.

The meeting is open to all, although only members in good standing can vote. If you have not renewed your membership yet, please do so here <http://www.ucimc.org/content/membership>. Membership is empowering: IMC members govern the organization, serve as core volunteers for programs, host events, and launch new programs supported by the IMC.

In advance of the meeting, here are proposed structure document changes <https://docs.google.com/document/d/1buxG8qxLEeVd39wFkFJMwAlbs29qu4fO7R72GnYdWEI/edit?usp=sharing> for your review and here is a list of nominated board members <https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Tg0v_ssf4_U-sAXLI2q3-jhPwyWWPs7c1U8s3H5vF90/edit?usp=sharing> to serve in 2016.

Hope to see members and community partners at the IMC next Sunday!

warmly,

Danielle Chynoweth
Outgoing President of the IMC Board

http://ucimc.nationbuilder.com/

-=-=-
Urbana-Champaign Independent Media Center - United States
This email was sent to imc at ucimc.org.  To stop receiving emails: http://ucimc.nationbuilder.com/unsubscribe
-=-=-

Created with NationBuilder - http://nationbuilder.com/