[IMC] Special Prayer Request

Melany Jackson melany at cuathome.us
Tue Sep 15 01:15:39 EDT 2015

This email newsletter was sent to you in graphical HTML format.
If you're seeing this version, your email program prefers plain text emails.
You can read the original version online:
http://ymlp331.com/zIhLVR

Special Prayer Request
September 14, 2015

Hello,

For those of you who don't already know, we are looking for a new
location for our C-U at Home Phoenix Daytime Drop-In Center for folks
without an address. We were blessed to launch the Center in July of
2014 in a wonderful location, right on Neil Street between downtown
and midtown Champaign.

The owner of the building has a likely buyer and is expecting to close
soon. So, we would like to be re-located before the cold weather hits.
We have had several possible properties fall through for various
reasons. We are searching for at least 3,000 square feet of open
commercial space on the first floor with ADA entry and restrooms. It
needs to be located in downtown or midtown Champaign. Our office space
could be connected or on a second floor or possible at a separate
location nearby.

Would you join us in praying for God to provide the best location for
both The Phoenix and for the C-U at Home office?

We will be having a special time of prayer at The Phoenix this Sunday,
September 20, at 2:00pm.

Please plan to attend and pray with us. We are located at 215 S. Neil
Street, on the NW corner of Neil and White.

Also, please share this with your church, small group and others who
could join us. Thank you.

“And my God will meet all your needs according to the riches of His
glory in Christ Jesus.”
--Philippians 4:19
Thank you for praying.

Melany Jackson
Executive Director

C-U at Home  ::  PO Box 8816, Champaign, IL 61826  ::  217-819-4569