[IMC] 48HFP Filmapalooza and Elvis

48 Hour Film Project markandliz at 48hourfilm.com
Wed Jan 6 18:24:49 EST 2016

Hello 48HFP Filmmakers,

Filmapalooza – You – Us – Atlanta - Zombies!

This year *all* 48HFP participants are invited.

----------------------

Filmapalooza 2016

March 2 - 6

Atlanta, Georgia

----------------------

Celebrate Elvis' Birthday--and Save

That's right, purchase your Filmapalooza Pass by Friday, January 8--Elvis
Presley's Birthday--and you will save $30!  Regular rate is $248--it goes
up to $275 after January 8.

Did you know that the King of Rock 'n' Roll appeared in more than 30
movies?
We'll be showing 4x that many films at Filmapalooza.

To register, go to:

[1]http://www.48hourfilm.com/filmapalooza/

What to expect in Atlanta at Filmapalooza:

1) Be ready to meet other filmmakers!  This is a big opportunity to share
ideas and find possible collaborators.

2) Plan on seeing films--lots of films!  We will screen more than 140
films--including two 48 Day Feature Films

3) Join us for activities like our Saturday morning workshops and our
evening receptions

4) Stay at the official Filmapalooza Hotel--the W Hotel Midtown - we have a
great rate.

5) On the Zombie tour, Fans of The Walking Dead and Zombieland now have a
front-row seat to check out all of the great filming locations throughout
Atlanta

Early bird rate ends this Friday so sign up now!

Register today. http://www.48hourfilm.com/filmapalooza/

See you in Atlanta!