[IMC] Booking Space

Kristina Khan kristina.khan1 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 23 09:52:47 EST 2016

Hi,

There will be an event held in late February called "Re-Reading Fanon" that
is sponsored by Planner's Network and The North End Breakfast Club. Several
other organizations are participating and our group, The CU Radical Reading
Group will also be participating in this event. It is an educational,
non-profit, community event.

We are wondering if it is possible to reserve space for this event on
Saturday, February 27th from 9am - 5pm. I haven't checked the calendar but
if the Sun Room is available (or even the stage areas - we could move
around during the day) we would be so grateful.

Thanks,
kristina khan

--
*"And the greatest of all **historical shams **is believing you cannot **do
something you can."*