[Imcamericorps] Meeting February 5-7 IMC's Film Festival

Nicole Pion nicole.pion at gmail.com
Thu Dec 3 14:45:01 CST 2009

Hello IMC Film Fest Fans!

I know that the IMC's Film Festival feels like it is a long way away
(February 5-7, 2010), but I wanted to put it on everyone's radar.  We have a
grant for the festival from the Urbana Public Arts Program for some basics
like printing and advertising, and we have a lot of people who are
interested in helping out.

I'd like to get some volunteers together on December 7th at 7pm at the IMC
(202 S. Broadway).  We should start working on a call for submissions,
building our website, and laying the groundwork for a successful Film
Festival.  Would  that date work for those of you who are interested?

Just email me and let me know if you are interested in helping plan this
year's event, whether you can make the meeting or not.  I'll create an email
list for us as we develop a group of volunteers.

I'm really looking forward to this year's festival!

Nicole

--
Nicole Pion
Outreach and Development Adviser