[Imcamericorps] indisposed - house theater

Jacob Barton udderbot at gmail.com
Tue Dec 8 14:10:24 CST 2009

Hi folks,

I'm engrossed in House Theater this week, and won't be around
predictably at the IMC.  Sorry for not realizing it sooner, and I'll
try to make the schedule online reflect it as best I can...  Kat's
covering my staffing shift today, I will probably be there 3-4 wed,
thurs, fri but it's contingent on rehearsals which are continuously
being scheduled at this point.

It doesn't help that my cell phone is long lost.  I'll be touchable
via email, also my home number is 217-365-9496.

Love to you all and hoping you can come thursday friday and/or
saturday -- kat & carly are also in it!

Jacob