[Imcamericorps] Front desk staffing log!

Jacob Barton udderbot at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 15:34:32 CST 2009

My friend operated an info desk in college, and I remember her typing
up a log of everything that happened during the time she sat at that
desk. I thought a similar thing could be very useful here, if only for
tracking "number of Illinoisans served".

So now, thanks to Josh's efforts, there's a group on the IMC backpage:

http://staffing.project.chambana.net/blog

Anyone can create an account and join (though we all already have an
account of course).  So when you staff the front desk, make a blog
entry. Write what you do, who you help, with what.  It's even already
set as the staff computer homepage!

Let's see if this becomes useful!
Jacob