[Imcamericorps] Family Room Check-in

Brian Duggan bcdugga at gmail.com
Fri Nov 6 15:39:54 CST 2009

Judith and Josh and I met for a few minutes today in the Family Room.
Josh and I got to hear the latest goings on with B2P. They had some
incredible successes with Stateville and Graham in the past week. Ask
Judith for more. It's pretty exciting. Also, she's putting together a
training packet for new members. B2P has been in dire need of that
kind of material for years.

Then Josh and I talked about tech stuff till Jacob walked in and
showed us the Odd Music room. There's some really neat projects going
on in there like crazy new kinds of electronic instruments built from
scratch. I also didn't know that Jacob was a programmer :)

Then I played Guitar Hero for a couple minutes. No other takers. But
the rock-off challenge still stands.

Most people couldn't make this one. I'm not sure why. Some people got
the email and couldn't come in, one of us had to staff the front desk
and other people didn't seem to have heard about it. That might be my
fault since I sent the info over the backpage right before it went
down.

Is noon on Friday a good time for people? Is there a better time? A
better location than the family room? Let's get some input so we can
work towards everyone being in the same room - even if for 5 minutes -
once a week.

Thanks!
Brian