[Imcamericorps] Family Room Check-in

Nicole Pion nicole.pion at gmail.com
Mon Nov 9 11:29:46 CST 2009

Generally, Friday's are good for me, but I won't be there this week because
I am planning to attend a meeting at the University so we can get a School
of Social Work Intern.  The following 2 Friday's I will be out of town.
Otherwise, I'll be there!  I like the idea of having lunch together on
Fridays.

Nicole

On Mon, Nov 9, 2009 at 11:12 AM, carol ammons <carolammons at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hey sounds like that went well.  I can make it at nonn on Friday's.
> This Friday Carly and I will be at a Leadership conference in
> Springfield but count me in next Friday.  Why don't we add lunch to
> the discussion, people like to eat.
>
> Carol
> On 11/6/09, Brian Duggan <bcdugga at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Judith and Josh and I met for a few minutes today in the Family Room.
> > Josh and I got to hear the latest goings on with B2P. They had some
> > incredible successes with Stateville and Graham in the past week. Ask
> > Judith for more. It's pretty exciting. Also, she's putting together a
> > training packet for new members. B2P has been in dire need of that
> > kind of material for years.
> >
> > Then Josh and I talked about tech stuff till Jacob walked in and
> > showed us the Odd Music room. There's some really neat projects going
> > on in there like crazy new kinds of electronic instruments built from
> > scratch. I also didn't know that Jacob was a programmer :)
> >
> > Then I played Guitar Hero for a couple minutes. No other takers. But
> > the rock-off challenge still stands.
> >
> > Most people couldn't make this one. I'm not sure why. Some people got
> > the email and couldn't come in, one of us had to staff the front desk
> > and other people didn't seem to have heard about it. That might be my
> > fault since I sent the info over the backpage right before it went
> > down.
> >
> > Is noon on Friday a good time for people? Is there a better time? A
> > better location than the family room? Let's get some input so we can
> > work towards everyone being in the same room - even if for 5 minutes -
> > once a week.
> >
> > Thanks!
> > Brian

Nicole Pion