[Imcamericorps] Fwd: [UCIMC-Finance] [Champ4CS-IL] Human Kinetics CCC Kick-off

Nicole Pion nicole at ucimc.org
Mon Nov 16 23:48:27 CST 2009

Hello AmeriCorps and IMC staff,
Would anyone be interested in attending this event for the IMC on 11/30?  We
are part of Community Shares, a charity like United Way (but better!) that
is a collective of local charities who participate in workplace giving
programs, then share the donations.  Organizations can designate that they
would like to give directly to the IMC through this program, but many people
do not realize that they can, as we are one of 80 charities.  So, it's good
to go and give a quick reminder that the IMC is an option.  Shouldn't be
anything too complicated.

Let me know if you are interested - you would be there with representatives
from other charities and so you'd maybe only have to say a word or tow about
the IMC, or just greet people as the approach the IMC table.  I can help you
prepare and I'd really appreciate it.  You can put your elevator speech to
good use!

Nicole