[Imcamericorps] BTP Book Sale Help Request

Judith Pond judith.pond at gmail.com
Fri Apr 9 11:54:52 CDT 2010

Hi all!

As you know, the Books To Prisoners spring book sale is next weekend, April
16-18 in the Sun Room. It's going to be a huge undertaking, but we
anticipate that it will bring in some much-needed funding that will enable
us to continue mailing out books at no cost to their recipients.

So, we need your help! If you can spare any time at all on Thursday, April
15 to help us set up, we would greatly appreciate it. We'll be there all day
from 8:30 to 5, so just tell me when you think you're going to be free and
I'll add you to our spreadsheet, or if you don't know, you can just drop in
anytime. (Also, volunteers get first crack at the books!)

We also, of course, could use your help to break down on Sunday, April 18
after 2pm, but I know no one works on Sunday, so you'd be extra-special if
you came in then to help...and you'd get free books.

So please do let me know if you can help us out, and please spread the word!
The hours for the sale are Friday 4-8pm, Saturday 8am-5pm, and Sunday
10am-2pm. Paperbacks are $0.50 and hardbacks are $1. There are printable
fliers on our website, books2prisoners.org, and there are some pre-printed
ones downstairs in the BTP room that you are welcome to take and distribute.

Thanks, thanks, thanks!
Judith

believed to be clean.