[Imcamericorps] Staffing

Judith Pond judith.pond at gmail.com
Mon Apr 19 12:22:43 CDT 2010

Hey dudes--

Just a reminder that we should really be keeping track of people stats when
we're staffing. This is definitely an area that we can point to in showing
how our presence has made the IMC more accessible, so some data on that
would be handy.

Even if no one comes in / uses the computer / calls the IMC during your
shift, still enter zeros for that time. That way we know that staffers
didn't forget, and we can also track when peak times are / when dead times
are, which is useful if we ever want to rearrange our open hours.

If other people are staffing (interns, township workers, etc), please remind
them as well.

Awesome.

believed to be clean.