[Imcamericorps] strategy for farmer's market?

Carly Nix nix.carly at gmail.com
Tue Apr 20 13:16:38 CDT 2010

Hey Everyone,

The Urbana Farmer's Market is a perfect venue for us to recruit new
volunteers and spread the word about our projects and the IMC.  I think it
would make sense for us to have shifts for different people to take at each
market.  Also if we're going to have a booth we have to purchase the space.
The first market is on 5/1.  Can we discuss at the next bi-weekly meeting?

Thoughts?

-Carly

believed to be clean.