[Imcamericorps] AmeriCorps week

Nicole Pion nicole.pion at gmail.com
Wed Apr 21 14:51:43 CDT 2010

I was wondering if anyone was planning to or is able to create a nice
looking flyer/invitation for the AmeriCorps week events? I think I have them
all listed below, but let me know if I've missed anything.  If no one else
can, I can take a stab at it tonight, but I am warning you now - it will not
be very pretty!

Saturday May 8th  - Children's Art Fair

Monday May 10th - Salt and Light Ministires (1-5pm)

Tuesday May 11th - Help Eastern Illinois Food Bank - food packing for
families (1-4)

Wednesday May 12th - Community Gardening Cleanup at Motherlands Culture
Club  / AmeriCorps plot for planting (1-4)

Thursday May 13th - Lisa Hooker 10am AmeriCorps potluck at noon

Friday May 14th ?

May 15th - AmeriCorps week closing ceremony

--
Nicole Pion
Outreach and Development Adviser

believed to be clean.