[Imcamericorps] help me move!

Katherine Lieder klieder at gmail.com
Thu Apr 22 13:25:16 CDT 2010

Hello, my lovelies--

I am writing to ask you all to do me the biggest favor ever!  I have to load
a moving truck with my furniture and my RIDICULOUS number of books on
Saturday, May 1.  Would any of you be willing to come over around 10 that
morning to move stuff.  It shouldn't take more than a couple of hours and I
will provide breakfast, coffee, and (of course) my everlasting affection.
Thanks for being awesome this year.

with love,
Kat

believed to be clean.