[Imcamericorps] Children's Arts Festival & Americorps Week

Katy Vizdal katyvizdal at gmail.com
Mon Apr 26 11:48:54 CDT 2010

Hello fellow Americorps,

The Children's Arts Festival is quickly approaching (May 8th, 2010) and I
need to confirm which projects are planning on having an activity at the
festival.  The festival will last from 10am-4pm that day the IMC Shows
Collective greatly welcomes all interested working groups!

Please send me by tomorrow:
Name of workshop
Associated working group/project
Description of Project
Duration of activity (although the fest. lasts 6 hours your activity does
not have to... if you would like it to last longer and need more volunteers
please let me know and I can help recruit some)
* If you need help finding certain materials for your project let me know
and we can combine energies!

Americorps Week -> May 8th - 15th:
I will be sending out an e-mail later today with all of the compiled
information so we can forward it on to community outlets

(for more details on the week)
IMC Website: http://www.ucimc.org/content/americorps-week
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=117618281597169&ref=ts

Thanks everyone!